Nokia Pulse ,the famous application for the Nokia phones got an major update from Nokia Beta Labs. Head over to the official changelog of the Nokia Pulse here .
Pulse for Symbian – new version 0.91.21 Changelog
- Login – fewer Nokia Account login prompts
- Notifications – more reliable push notifications
- Keyboard – various bug fixes including stuck CAP lock, frozen cursor, delete key stops functioning, and we also added split-screen feature
- Interoperability – compatible with latest versions of various Qt components, especially important because upcoming versions of Nokia Store (3.2.044 or greater) use a new version of a dependency that is not compatible with the previous Pulse version 0.91.6
Pulse for Windows Phone – new version 0.9.1.19 Changelog
- Improved application performance, stability and user experience by adding the photo upload progress bar. It is especially useful in slow connectivity cases.
- Bug fixes related to locale preferences for various regions that caused posting failures.
Web – updated pulse.nokia.com
- Quicker respond time for posting items/comments
- Participant list loads quicker
- Fixed various bugs, especially for Mobi UI to provide a better user experience
Go to http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-pulse/download_and_installation to download the latest clients.
Source : Nokia Beta Labs