Samsung Galaxy S II- Pros and Cons
Well I am moving from My Nokia N97 to the new Samsung Galaxy SII ,there are several reasons for the move ,follow me for coming days and let us share the thoughts here.
I’ve got my new Samsung Galaxy S II –I9100 directly from UK last week. As usual I start here to share my personal experience with the new Samsung Galaxy S II . This small post gives the plus ++ of the Galaxy S II,my upcoming posts will reveal more .
Positive side / Pros of the Galaxy S II
Why I am happy about using Samsung Galaxy S II
- Screens display Quality is superb – bright with vibrant real colors
- Thanks for gorilla glass -that does pretty good job, protecting my phone from the dangerous coins and keys of my pocket .
- The 4.3" Screen size is good enough for games and watching movies
- Web browsing is much better now,I like the easy book mark feature there(Simply you can forget Samsung Galaxy Tab 7” Tablet )
- Love the camera’s features like touch focus and pinch to zoom ,really work fine
- Wall papers are cool, nice animated ones
- Android – Gingrbread gives you more control on your phone like one tap management of the sensors,GPS,Wi-Fi connectivity ,Screen Brightness etc.
- Light weight(119 g)- You don’t feel like carrying it !
- Call quality is good
- Love the video (1080p@30fps ) quality and the image quality (8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash)
- Phone is running in top speed as it has dual-core ARM Cortex A9 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM ,you will experience extremely fast operations all the time
Cons of Samsung Galaxy S II
What are the things ,I hate from Samsung Galaxy S II ….Please visit soon for the next post !