Nokia Beta Labs has released the new beta version of the Nokia Email(Nokia Email 3.05.) for S60 devices recently
If you own phones like Nokia E72, Nokia E73 etc ( Symbian Series 60 Version 3 FP2 phone) definitely you can be happy about the new Email Software from Nokia ,that means Nokia doesn’t forget you ,at all.
Which devices are supported by Nokia Email 3.05 ?
The new beta version of Nokia Email 3.05 intends to offer better email experience for the following Nokia devices as per Nokia.
Nokia E72, Nokia E73, Nokia E52, Nokia E5-00, or Nokia C5
Nokia Says :
NOTE! This update to the Nokia Email client is intended for anyone with a Nokia E72, Nokia E73, Nokia E52, Nokia E5-00, or Nokia C5 and who:
- Has had serious problems using the Nokia Email client earlier OR
- Wants to try out the new features, like direct HTML view and encryption support (see more below)
We hope that this preview helps to solve some of the issues some consumers have encountered and give you a chance to give feedback to the new features. The official release of this client will come later via Nokia Software Updater-Nokia Beta Labs
List of improvements and changes of New Nokia Email Beta 3.05 –January 2011
- Open emails in HTML view directly
- The policy of Data Encryption on device is supported now.This increases security by encrypting all data on the phone memory including Email, contacts & calendar data.
- New Logging system to speed up problem solving in Email area
- Autolock security policy supported now with complex password rules
- Email signature is lengthened (from 256 characters to 2000) for all kinds of mailboxes.
- Embedded image is supported now in email editor
- Solved some key synchronization issues.
- Fixes for tens of critical errors.
Click this link to download the Nokia Email Beta 3.05 for your phone now
Spend a moment for your feedback !
Let Nokia know ,your feedbacks ,Please check the Known Issues before submitting feedback
Stay Tuned : For further news updates relevant to this story and other phone stuff you may follow us on Twitter or do Like our Facebook page ,even can Subscribe to our Email News letters – Make sure you don’t miss it !